Skip to content
pain during urinating
Anon_174414 posted:
I have been going pee quite often and it seems to be uncomfortable right at the end of the stream not any other time??

davedsel57 responded:
You need to see a doctor for evaluation and treatment. Diagnosis over an internet message board is impossible. I can and will share that I have had these symptoms when I have been diagnosed by my doctor with a urinary tract infection. Your doctor will be able to tell exactly what is causing your symptoms.

If cost is a factor, search for a low or no cost clinic in your area. If you do not have a primary or family doctor, then go to an urgent care clinic.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

_swank_ responded:
If you have a urinary tract infection then you'll need to see a doctor for antibiotics. There's really no other choice because this will get worse.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful