Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Joint Pain Treatment Mumbai
ChiropractorMumbai posted:
Chiropractic therapy focuses on the relationship between the body's structure mainly the spine and the body's function. Doctors of chiropractic, who are also called chiropractors or chiropractic physicians, mostly use a type of hands-on therapy called manipulation (or adjustment). Chiropractic therapy is used most often to treat musculoskeletal conditions problems with the muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.

Anon_57995 responded:
and Chiropractic can cure any condition the patient presents, right?

Does this pseudo-science not believe that internal pathology can be cured by their manipulations?

Read up folks! As a science, chiropractic makes many bizarre claims.

It is a pseudo-science on the fringes of respectability.

If one would read about their philosophy and what they actually (but do not publicly) believe about what chiropractic can do, one would be shocked and surprised.

davedsel57 responded:
You would both strengthen your arguments if you could post links to articles that substantiate your claims.

Chiropracty has long been debated in this WebMD Pain Management Community. I am a proponent as many members of my family benefit greatly from a regular chiropractic adjustment. Others have not had as positive experience nor have a positive opinion.

This subject can be argued indefinitely. What matters most is what methods work for us.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.