Skip to content
CHRONIC BACK PAIN
An_249650 posted:
CHRONIC BACK PAIN-- i dont know what to do anymore. I want to shoot myself in the leg because the pain can not be any worse.i have tried steroid inj. the first course work many years ago, but no help now. I keep on getting very strong meds w/ some help, but the last 3 nights the apin is soooo bad i cry all night. i dont want to go to the emergency room mainlly because i would get treated like a " junkie" not a patient. ANYONE who can help w/ ANY suggestions PLEZ let me know. I told my husband to justshoot my leg off cause it cant hurt worst than that. (Of course, that wont happen). So, if there is any1 with my same situation please let me know what u know & it might help me. If my pain doesnt stop, after new years um goin in the ER....if this pain is still the same or even worse, but i HATE the ER and I really don't want to go there. Thank u

Take the Poll

Can someone help me with back pain? i cant sleep, i cant walk, i just lay in bed crying
  • steriod injecions with no help
  • using morphine with no help
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

tramodol
have taken tramadol several times...i have seen no benefits to this med...extremely weak pain med More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.