Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Recovery
wildy posted:
Hi all, thank you very much for your comments and input into my case. I found your comments very interesting. My recovery is going well at the military rehab centre, I have had daily physio and my muscles in my legs are starting to fire, which is great news. I can now see light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I am confident I will be walking again and so is my medical team. Three days ago I leant over to open my curtains and my back twanged, my body went in to spasms, cramps and sciatica, I could not move for two days. It's hard to understand that my back is structurally sound with all the pins and plates and bone grafts and yet I feel so much pain. I just have to think positive and keep reminding myself that it's my brain sending these pain signals but its just so difficult. If anyone is interested in this syndrome then look on youtube for a guy called Lorimer Mosely. I contacted him by email and he put me in touch with a colleague of his in my area and I'm going to see him to find out more about my condition. Thanks again for all your input. I will keep you informed of my recovery. Many thanks Wildy

annette030 responded:
Keep in touch, that is great news so far. To go from not knowing if you would ever walk again, to now is wonderful, keep up the good work.

Take care, Annette

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 62 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.