Skip to content
I am 26 years old, but my hands feel like they are 70!
Seahawk4lifes posted:
I work in the construction industry as a remodeling contractor and for a few months not my ring fingers and pinky fingers have cause a lot of pain. The pain stretches from the middle of my fingers and flows down just below my wrist. Its feels like there are multiple knots on the outsides of my hands. I have tried anti-inflammatory medicine, joint crimes and anything over the counter and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? My knuckles on both ring and pinky fingers on both hands swell up as well.

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

You can try using the WebMD Symptom Checker. Here is a link; http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm#./introView

There are many conditions that could be causing your symptoms such as arthritis, carpal tunnel, or just over use. You should see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

medication
Hi! I hope this finds you feeling better I know finding the right meds are hard. I agree with fentanyl being strong...have they ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.