Starting using Mylan fentanyl patches in Dec 2012.Used for 2 months and have lost 6 doses due to not sticking
rjbeck77 posted:
I just started using Mylan fentanyl patches on Dec 21,2012 I was pprescribed 100mcg x 2 every 48hr's or 200mcg's every 48hr's the first 2 I put on my uper arms worked great. then I put the second doseon my upper chest (as directed by my MD) and within 6hrs they fell off due to my sweating episodes and the movement of my chest.so I just put them on my upper arms switching every 2 days but I noticied I was really iritating my arms and had to use prescription hydrocotisone when the patches were on the other arm. My second month was worse I lost 6 doses and now I am 6-days short. I did call Mylan and the sent me Askna Derm covers that work great but I received them to late. My insurance co.told me to tell my PM doc to wrte me a new script but instead of writing for 2 -100mcg patches write for 1-100mcg patch and 1-75mcg patch and it would go though because its a different dose.Does this right? I don't mind going down 25mcg for a month to avoid having any withdrawels. Any help would be appreciated.Randy