Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
For Blessedladyptl
ctbeth posted:
I guess that this is the best way:

BethHuntington@live.com

I'd enjoy discussing a book I'm reading by Bruce Chilton. He is an Anglican priest and historian.

I'm involved with research in the (sindonology).

I'd really love to tell you about it.

I'm snowed in today, and probably until Monday. There's tons of snow- literally TONS.

I'm so grateful that we haven't lost our electricity, as many here have.

We did lose our satellite and two big pieces of the vinyl siding on my house have blown off.

We're in a state of emergency and road travel is only allowed for emergency vehicles- and the trucks that are getting the emergency vehicles un-stuck.

blessedladyptl responded:
CTBeth,
Thank You ! We are about to get some bad weather here. Not snow, but possible severe thunderstorms, rain, wind, possible tornados, ect.
I look forward to hearing about the Anglican priest..Unless the power goes out, I'll email you tonight or in the am.

BlessedLady

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.