Skip to content
asking again
Opal40 posted:
I would like to ask again on what others are paying for drug testing.....I have had 3 actual cash amounts states.....I thank them.....I am not looking for excessive in depth answers just to get a range of pricing.....Beth need not reply as I am not looking for questions to my question or book replys.....

blessedladyptl responded:
Not sure if this will help, but try putting " cost of pain management urine tests" in google or another search engine.

Onehurtguy replied to blessedladyptl's response:
I've neve paid for a drug test before, I don't understand why you are.

I can buy drug test kits for my employees for random drug tests, or tests after accidents, and they are maybe $17.00 each.

I buy them buy the bag full.

blessedladyptl replied to Onehurtguy's response:
Onehurtguy,
Evidentially, it depends on your insurance. And the cost for them to be done in a doctor's office is more expensive. The basic ones are odviously cheaper than the more detailed ones.

BlessedLady

annette030 responded:
One company my doctor used charges $345, but she fixed it so I wouldn't have to pay. My insurance at the time would not cover drug testing of any kind unless it was medically necessary. They did test for the amounts of specific drugs in the urine.

My doctor switched to a different employer and they do very cheap urine screens to just check for the presence of illicit drugs. It was passed on to me as about $7.

The price depends on the test and the lab doing the test, and your insurance company.

Take care, Annette

TDXSP08 replied to blessedladyptl's response:
try looking up labs on the internet in different communities around the country and calling them that would be easier than this method.
i have no small step for man, but i have 6 tires for mankind,Watch your Toes!

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.