Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

chronic pain support groups?
    clparish posted:
    Does anyone know of any chronic pain support groups in the North Hills of Pittsburgh?

ctbeth responded:
    Hello clparish,

I live in Connecticut, so I cannot help you with my info, but I have found this info that may be of assistance.

They may have information on such a group.

If not, perhaps your pain management MD would know of such a group.

Best of luck,

Beth
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[a>PA 2-1-1 PENNSYLVANIA Home Page Search for Community Services
    211 Call 2-1-1 from service area
    (412) 255-1155 Alternative Number
    (888) 553-5778 Alternative Number
    2-1-1 information and referral service for the following counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Fayette, Mercer, Washington and Westmoreland. Coming soon: Beaver, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence.

clparish replied to ctbeth's response:
    Thank you!

Opal40 responded:
    Call you local hospital.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Judging people with or without chronic pain
    I try not to judge people by anything they do if they aren't hurting themselves or someone else. Unfortunately, I know that I've been judge ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 8 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.