Skip to content
went back to my PM
ldycountry posted:
ldycountry responded:Well I went back to my pain management today and after they sent my test to the lab they came back that I was only taking what was prescribed to me ...
So now everything is ok and I am going to start getting injections in my knee for there is no cushion between my bones ole author...
Thanks for all the advice and I learned a very good lesson on meds..
I will never ever take ANYTHING except my meds if I leave them at home I will just have to take a point at work and leave to get them as when we miss or leave we are on point system.
but without the meds I cannot work so be it....
Hope everyone can find help to be relieved from their pain...
whoever said life starts at 50 must not have been 50 or have to work very hard lol
Again thanks for the advice I learned a lot from your advice...ldy...

ctbeth responded:
I am so glad that things went well for you.

I hope that the injections will help you.

CTB

Onehurtguy replied to ctbeth's response:
I too am glad this all worked out.

Lesson learned for anyone who's read your original post!

Injections do provide temporary relief, better than nothing I used to say...

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.