Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Testimony
kimbutler001 posted:
I was married to my husband smith, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to Paris he met a lady called Mary, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more, All because I was suffering from cancer disease for more than a year. I was so confused, I cried everyday and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Kristina and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr khakani who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Kristina told me to contact Dr khakani. I contacted Dr khakani to help me bring back my husband and help me in curing my cancer disease. He told me not to worry about it that God will help me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together and he will cure my cancer disease. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sort out things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and he started crying and begging me asking for forgiveness. Dr khakani also helped me to cure my cancer disease. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster Dr khakani did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr khakani on any problem in this world, he will solve it for you... His private Email khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com or cell phone +2348062216903 . He is the best!

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

want to know if anyone has gone threw the pain im having
got a bulgin disc between c5 c6 pain goes form my neck all down my spain threw my back... the lower part of my back is swollen.... have ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.