Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Tdaddy2020 posted:
I never realized that i was in such a large group of people in such pain.
i have been living with cronic pain for the past 20 some od years and i don't know what to do any more . its a 24 7 none stop intence pain and that's with the med's i take oxy 3 time a day at 60 mg plus morphine 15 mg 4 times a day lyrica 3 time a day skelaxyian muscle relaxer 3 time a day . but its that my body has become amuned to the med's that is to say that i have built up a tolarance for the med's and i have ask the doc for an increase but he refused i haven't had an increase in 3 years any way if there is some one who knows a good pain doc in berks county i would like to know about him thanks
lorigibs40734 responded:
There are millions of Americans suffering from Chronic Pain every day and a lot of them are under medicated.

I'm terribly sorry that you are suffering.

However, I've found that it's never a good idea to "suggest" an increase in meds, but if you mention that your quality of life isn't what it use to be, they might adjust the meds or try something different.
GodwUs responded:
Hi sometimes drug seekers pop up and I am nobodies judge, but it makes me sad because just trying to get high to feel good or worse escape has made it had for people with real pain to get help an not be looked at or lumped together with those not being honest. I wear a Butrans Patch, an I dont ever feel high, my pain is 80% or more controlled. With hardley no withdraw they saved my life an marriage. I have been on every narcotic prescriped or i know the horrible trap it is. I suffer so much with out my patches, i know if i didnt have them or some relief I would rather be dead. I reached that point only one time when I was dismissed from one of the many clinincs for being short on my pills. That is why now I have a great repuulsion and hate for pills. I blow up, they raise my tolerence very quick an I feel like crap cause I would have to take to many just to kill the pain. I never write this much, not sure why I went through all this? Maybe it will help someone.
TDXSP08 responded:
Berks county in the state of???
i have no small step for man, but i have 6 tires for mankind,Watch your Toes!
blessedladyptl replied to TDXSP08's response:
Pennsylvania ?

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

If you still need help
Ive noticed that this was posted over a year ago. If you still need help: there is a large possibility that you may be depressed. I would ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.