Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sacroiliac Dysfunction
jamiw3 posted:
Hello I have been dealing this SI Dysfunction for 18 years, but did not receive a diagnoses until about 8 years ago. My pain has increased every year. I have had everything done for this dysfunction that i can. Physical therapy, light stretches, chiropractor, injections, i drove all the way Texas for a doctor to put me under and try and burn the nerves around the SI joint. None of the treatments successful. Also i should mention there are two types of SI Dysfunction, hyper mobility and hypo mobility. Mine is the hypo mobility. Has anyone had problems with particular problem? Would to talk to other people who have this dysfuntion

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

tramodol
have taken tramadol several times...i have seen no benefits to this med...extremely weak pain med More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.