Skip to content
Chronic Pain from Liver Transplant
An_251029 posted:
Thank you so much for your replies to my posting, I am going for a second opinion next Friday. I am also thinking of changing my Primary doctor, because he will go along with anything this particular pain mgmt. doctor says. They are "friends". So, if I don't end up in he hospital before then, because dropped me from 350 mgs. to 100 mgs, and I am hurting really bad. Next Friday I will be seeing my daughters doctor who is a pain mgmt. doctor. My daughter sees him because she was burned over 35% of her body and is medically dependent as I am.
Thanks again, and pray that the second opinion doctor does the correct thing.

Thanks again.

ctbeth responded:
A week from today, not today, right?

If you click on my name or little "mug shot", LOL, at the end of my "My Story", you'll see my email address.

If you'd like to keep in contact that way, feel free to do so.

I am upset about what's going on with this MD.

Please keep me and the group up-dated.

Best wishes,

Bet

77grace responded:
First of all ,thank you for sharing with us what is going on with you!
I don't know if you have posted befor but it 's the first tie I;veseen anything from you,So I know you have a big problem with your Liver,How are yoyu feeling since the operaion???What medication are you on??just curious >and I hope they will give ou enough to help the pain !
Stay in touch, Lov 77grace

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.