Skip to content
Liver Transplant patient
broice1947 posted:
I am a liver transplant patient, whose liver is too big for my body and mistakes were made during surgery which left me in chronic pain. Are there any doctors out there who understand internal pain. Because, I have been stuck in my back a bunch of times because a doctor thought it was muscular/skeletal. N0o it is internal. I was on a very large dose of methadone, all I wanted was to come down 100 mgs. I know I could handle my pain with that much less methadone. Instead
I was sent from one doctor to another who only wanted to either detox me (what do I do for pain) or stick me in my back. Please God let there be doctors out there who are non judgemental and understand pain.
Broice

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

tramodol
have taken tramadol several times...i have seen no benefits to this med...extremely weak pain med More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.