Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feet pain...
An_251384 posted:
I've suffered for 9 years with planar fasciitis. Spent hundreds of dollars on products. Had release surgery. desperate is a simple word but that i'm there. I've seen six different doctors and they have no solution. i'm told i'm is in five percent that can't be treated. There has to be hope. Anyone find a solution? How do i deal with the pain. i've done my part in losing weight but could stand to lose another 20 lbs before i'm at my ideal weight.

annette030 responded:
Keep at whatever you are doing to lose weight. It is a marathon not a sprint to quote a friend of mine.

I do not know what you and the doctors have already done, I am sorry, but I am not really familiar with chronic, long term PF. Have you seen a non-interventionalist pain management doctor?

Take care, Annette

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

really determined.
cant wait to get off all my pain meds; the stigma of a DRUGuser is almost as bad as the pain.NO ONE beleives you are really hurting.plus ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.