Skip to content
chronic pain,and lack of proper treatment
solongsotired posted:
I had surgery 6 yrs ago for cervical stenosis, After fusion on c-4-c5, c-5-c6.Shortly after, I was diag, with fibromyalgia. All of my pain has returned.After 1 yr of pain shots in my neck, that just mad my neck worse, I now refuse to let any DR shot needles in my back. Having slight degenerative problems in middle back, I let my DR give me shots in my middle back which doesn't hurt, all because I don't want my DR to drop me.I have the one size fits all medication given to me.My DR doesn't care about treating my pain, Everyday, its a struggle to do the smallest of things, like brush my teeth, comb my hair, take a shower etc..I spend 90 to 95% of time in bed. I've tried to talk to my DR, I can feel it doing damage to my body, being in pain 24/7, where do I go what do I do, who can I talk to, its not right to not treat my pain, and sometimes ask myself, would my DR let his mother,daughter,son or anyone he loved go through what I do everyday????. Then there's the depression , that after trying everthing, including changing DR's, & letting them do anything & everything to me,its sad I have to get shots that I don't need, in fear he will drop me, because I refuse, and there's no money in giving me proper meds, nor does he seem to care, what do I do ??????

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Every Chronic Pain Patient Needs to READ THIS!!!
There is a group of thirty seven Doctors, Companies. and Researchers that are petitioning the FDA to change the labels on Opiates so that ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 50 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.