Skip to content
lower back and hip pain
heathermcclain posted:
I have lower back and hip pain and my doctor wont help me and im not sure what to do
davedsel responded:
Find a doctor that will help you or be more assertive with your current doctor. You will need at least an x-ray, preferably an MRI or CT scan of the area that is causing pain. You may also need to see a spine specialist for an accurate diagnosis and effective treating plan.

Do not give up. Take charge of your health care and get the help you need.
super01 responded:
have you tried any natural products for pain
Feardorcha68 replied to super01's response:
Morphine is a "natural product".
What do you mean?

I agree with davesel that if your doctor won't help you then you need to find a doctor who will help you.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Internal scar tissue removal, inflammation, pain & swelling!!!
On 4/22/11, I had NINE surgeries within approximately 3 hours. Due to very limited range of motion in my ankle....I had 3 bone spurs ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.