Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Any ideas?
An_252439 posted:
Okay, im not sure what it is and it could be nothing. But ive been having terrible back pains lately. I have also been having cramp like pains and discomfort when urinating. Im not on any medication except my birth control, so im not sure if theres something actually going on or not. I cant make it to the doctors for awhile so I was hoping to seek some input on what this could be. Thank you!

davedsel responded:
Unfortunately, it is both impossible and against the rules in all WebMD communities to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice.

Only your own doctor can properly diagnose your symptoms and offer a treatment plan.

I pray you can get to your doctor and get relief soon.
Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

The whipple procedure
I entered a "post" two days ago concerning the Whipple procedure. I have yet to see my post More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.