Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
For CTBeth
TDXSP08 posted:
You either don't get my e-mails or you don't read them or you don't reply.

You know the declining condition of my body,well it not my body trying to kill me anymore !! My Brain has joined the party i died last month ! I was found Dead In Bed was resuscitated successfully but immediately dropped into a week long Coma. And boy let me tell you did it scramble my brain the first sentence i said took me like ten minutes to find the words, and there is so much i can't remember, what was i doing with that ,why did i put that there,where did i put ________ trust me you never want to go through it,especially when you come out of the coma and who is at your bedside he neurologist you fired almost 10 years ago, and he is smiling saying you look so good !! compared to what ? in the E.D. when you had no pulse or respiration we didn't think you were gonna come back to us.

And they traced it all back to to a certain bad "rogue" brain wave that can attack me again,but if it does God Only knows if somebody will be around to catch it before it turns me it a corpsical.

And how was your June ??

Peace
i have no small step for man, but i have 6 tires for mankind,Watch your Toes!

ctbeth responded:
Dear Andre,

I have received no emails from you in months.

Please try again; I'll check to be sure that they're not going directly into my "Junk" file/

It's about 3 AM now, so I'm not able to write anything that makes sense or is spelled properely

I woul d love to hear from you

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

really determined.
cant wait to get off all my pain meds; the stigma of a DRUGuser is almost as bad as the pain.NO ONE beleives you are really hurting.plus ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.