Skip to content
Whipple Procedure
deckape posted:
I had the Whipple in Jan.2006. Got the 1st stabbing abdominal pain on the day I was released from the hospital. I have put up with the stabbing pains ever since. Fortunately I don't get them every day but I do get at least one every two weeks or so. Got one a week ago that lasted seven minutes and believe me that was the longest seven minutes I have ever gone thru. I have been on an enzyme for about two years now and it helps a little with my digestive process. However three weeks ago while at a cookout I had one hamburger, one hotdog and one ear of corn. That night the corn went thru me like "you know what". Since then there has been no body whatsoever in my stools and it is very oily This has been going on all day, every day since Obviously I can't go to far from the bathroom, never mind the store. Any suggestions?

davedsel responded:
Hello.

The best suggestion we could make on an internet message board would be to contact your doctor.

Good luck.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

tramodol
have taken tramadol several times...i have seen no benefits to this med...extremely weak pain med More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.