Skip to content
How to get hyper extension in the knees?
thrgk posted:
Hello, I know I am posting something not many will want to help with(I know hyper extension is bad) however I have Muscular Dystrohpy, and I broke my leg a while back in April, and the stupid doctor casted me in non hyper extension, and now I cannot walk, because I need me knee hyper extended. The leg will hold me, because after I do a "knuckle bender" exercise I can walk a little because the knee goes back. If someone would please post a way to help stretch and get that knee hyper extended, that would be great. Please help me, I just need that knee to go back those few degrees, so not to have the knee buckle when I walk.
Thank you,

davedsel responded:
Hello.

I am sorry you are experiencing these difficulties, but you need to see your doctor for evaluation and treatment. It is against the rules and impossible for any of us in a WebMD community to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice.

I hope you can get treatment and relief soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.