Skip to content
New on Fentanyl
GodwUs posted:
I put on my 1st patch 25mcg yesterday around 3pm and took my normal does of 1 ml xanax, OMG I woke up like there was glass in my lungs!!!! The Patch seems to be working and obviously no freakN xanax at night, which the less I have to take is better! But has anyone else experienced breathing problems? I do not smoke anything anymore, and don't take drugs for fun. I have chonic pain neck. spine lower back, joints. Its disc issues....joint from Hep C.Anyway I just don't want to be in pain and I need this patch to work. I could care less about a xanax I took as a side effect of another patch Butrans was sleeplessness inwhich I suffer anyway. any help advise about your experience I would appreciate.

Thank You Kindly

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.