Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New on Fentanyl
GodwUs posted:
I put on my 1st patch 25mcg yesterday around 3pm and took my normal does of 1 ml xanax, OMG I woke up like there was glass in my lungs!!!! The Patch seems to be working and obviously no freakN xanax at night, which the less I have to take is better! But has anyone else experienced breathing problems? I do not smoke anything anymore, and don't take drugs for fun. I have chonic pain neck. spine lower back, joints. Its disc issues....joint from Hep C.Anyway I just don't want to be in pain and I need this patch to work. I could care less about a xanax I took as a side effect of another patch Butrans was sleeplessness inwhich I suffer anyway. any help advise about your experience I would appreciate.

Thank You Kindly

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.