New on Fentanyl
GodwUs posted:
I put on my 1st patch 25mcg yesterday around 3pm and took my normal does of 1 ml xanax, OMG I woke up like there was glass in my lungs!!!! The Patch seems to be working and obviously no freakN xanax at night, which the less I have to take is better! But has anyone else experienced breathing problems? I do not smoke anything anymore, and don't take drugs for fun. I have chonic pain neck. spine lower back, joints. Its disc issues....joint from Hep C.Anyway I just don't want to be in pain and I need this patch to work. I could care less about a xanax I took as a side effect of another patch Butrans was sleeplessness inwhich I suffer anyway. any help advise about your experience I would appreciate.

Thank You Kindly

77grace responded:
Hi GodwUs ,
I'm a little confused about what you mean by "Glass in your lungs !"Did you mean it was hard to breath ???If so ,I know that a lot of the strong narcotics like Methadone ,Fentanyl ,morphine , etc. they say to be very careful if you experience breathing problems ! I think you should call your Dr. or Pharmasit (sp) !
Hope it get's better, 77grace

GodwUs replied to 77grace's response:
Thanks it was hard to breath it was my first time but things are fine now. Thanks for your concern and time in the reply.
Blessings,
GodwithUs