Skip to content
Let FDA know you're having trouble getting your meds
bette_kaffitz posted:
If the new federal regulations are making your chronic pain an even greater pain, the culprit is the Food and Drug Administration.

The person who can help you is Virginia Behr. Reach her at the FDA
(301) 796-3436 or e-mail her at

You should also call or write your U.S. Senators and Congressman.
They started this in an effort to keep powerful drugs from abusers. Now, it is patients who are abused.

Bette Kaffitz
(member of the Fibromyalgia Support Community here at WebMD)
blessedladyptl responded:
Exactly what "new federal regulations" in the Code Of Federal Regulations are you referring to ?
ctbeth replied to blessedladyptl's response:
I was about to ask Bette the same question.

If she is referring to New York, that is not Federal.

Bette, are you having difficulty getting your meds?


Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Every Chronic Pain Patient Needs to READ THIS!!!
There is a group of thirty seven Doctors, Companies. and Researchers that are petitioning the FDA to change the labels on Opiates so that ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 64 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!