Skip to content
more personal info from the big box pharmacy re:controlled medicines
bulldofmommy posted:
I understand why you are upset w/having to give this info out-as a disabled RN,MD's wife & person taking these controlled substances-it's
because of a mass pharmacy shooting 3 y/a on Father's Day that some dirtbag Oxy/Heroin addict shot everyone in the LI pharmacy to get these drugs-typical habitual shopper & thief-thanks to this POS the state has really turned the screws on the patients(legit users),MD's,& pharmacies. It's unfortunately a sad fact of life BUT IT'S FOR EVERYONE'S ELSES PROTECTION-I @ first took offense to it until that tragic day @ that little pharmacy where innocent people + kids were excuted because of his depraved craving!! It makes it harder for the legit users but trust me-the pharmacy & MD's know who is a legit user & who is a dirtbag user-WE JUST HAD 6 MD'S PUT IN JAIL WHO WERE SELLING OXY RX'S FOR $100 FOR EXTRA && ON LI & THE CITY & NY has the toughest controlled substances laws in the US!!
I know you are a good person in pain,take in stride,just show the pharmacy/ists that you are a sick person in need & continually try to use the same MD prescriber & you will see it make things easier, & pleasant...hang in there & don't this stress you out-it will just increase your pain which you don't need:)

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.