Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Girlfriends Pelvic Pain (Please Help)
bauhau5 posted:
My girlfriend has been having on and off pelvic pains for the last four months. She also says she has been running a slight fever of 99. She has been into various doctors, have done blood tests for stds, (which all came back negative) has gotten on anti biotics for two weeks, (which she said helped at the time, but now the pain is back), has tried a variety of diets, and the pain persists. [br>So let's break this down:[br>-She's in pain in her pelvic, and radiates into her lower back, persistant ache, sometimes a feeling of heaviness, and sometimes a pulling feeling/tingling. [br>-Doctors don't know what is wrong[br>-Blood tests, and STD tests are negative[br>-She's emotional[br>-She's depressed[br>-She hasn't had a sex drive for the last two weeks[br>-She has had a fever in the 99's for several months[br>-Low energy[br>[br>This problem has been going on for 4 months. She is stressing out that she doesn't want to have to deal with this for the rest of her life. She's incredibly emotional. Please help me help her.
ctbeth responded:
Greetings from Connecticut,

While you are welcome to post here, this is a pain management support community. Neither the members nor the doctor can diagnose your girlfriend on this internet venue.

She is being medically worked up in search oh a diagnosis, so this would make it even less likely that you're going to be able to get an accurate diagnosis on the internet.

However, write anytime- for support, to tell us what's going on with her diagnoses and tests, et al

Perhaps others have more thoughts about this.

Has she had a pregnancy test?

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Get honest with your Doctor
P Pain clinics think of you as a way to make a living. Find a doctor who is willing to help you or send you to someone who will. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.