Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnancy and auto accidents
aclay28 posted:
I was in a accident about a mth and a half ago. I dont have a primary doc altho i have a obgyn. I went to the er the day of the accident and they said everything was fine but i am in constant pain. I have neck spasms and my upper butt hurts. The doctor says he cant give me anything for the pain but my concern is maybe its a bigger problem. I have been pregnant 3 times before so i do know the difference between the pains. plz help

blessedladyptl responded:
Have you spoken to your ob/gyn about a referral to a orthopedist ? You probably need diagnostic tests. As I'm sure you know, how far along you are will determine what meds you can take.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.