Skip to content
pregnancy and auto accidents
aclay28 posted:
I was in a accident about a mth and a half ago. I dont have a primary doc altho i have a obgyn. I went to the er the day of the accident and they said everything was fine but i am in constant pain. I have neck spasms and my upper butt hurts. The doctor says he cant give me anything for the pain but my concern is maybe its a bigger problem. I have been pregnant 3 times before so i do know the difference between the pains. plz help
blessedladyptl responded:
Have you spoken to your ob/gyn about a referral to a orthopedist ? You probably need diagnostic tests. As I'm sure you know, how far along you are will determine what meds you can take.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Gall bladder
Two years ago. I was experiencing a piercing pain dead center of the chest .it was like someone was taking their finger and pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.