Skip to content
Stuck and in pain!!! help me
An_253882 posted:
im alone and in the middle of nowhere and im in severe pain and now addicted to pain medication and getting frustraited because ive been online just trying to talk to someone who has conqured a similar situation or someone who will just frickin talk to me..i dont wanna call a hotline i wanna chat online and cant find no help!!!!!!!

77grace responded:
Hi There ,
WEll,I am sorry that I did not see this before tonight ,I would have answered you right away !
I don 't know how to do the chat thing but I can talk by this if you want !!!!
I am guessing by what you said that you have a lot of pain and you have become addicted to your meds!
Well your not alone ! I am a recovering pill addict and now I have to take pain meds because of tumors on my spine ,amoung many other things !
Please don't beat yourself up !
Do you need help ????
Get back to me if you want to ,
Take it easy,77grace

cafelaurie responded:
I am also in pain and alone and live in the middle of no where I have to get friends to take of a day of work to drive me 400 miles round trip for injections this far hasn't done any good as soon as the epidural wears off I am back in pain this time worse then it was before. I had to bite on a cloth during the injection it was so painful so I haven't made my next appointment. Really don't know what to do at this time. I take 30mg of morphine 3 times a day and have Lortab 7.5 for breakthrough pain . Any suggestions would be appreciated

fibrofran17 responded:
Hey An_253...., so sorry for you, have been where you're at for longer than I want to remember....Do you know the cause of your pain, where it is, do you have a diagnosis, been to a doctor for it?
Alittle more info from you would help me give you any info I have that could get you going on a path with some hope and help,
what state are you in too? best regards, come back and talk, fibrofran

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.