Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Body pain due to fibromyalgia
Jmsherr1 posted:
I am bi polar, have hepatitis c and have fibromyalgia. I am not to the point of having to take anything for my hep c but take. Lamictal and Valium for bi polar and for fibromyalgia t ake 1 tablet of hydrocodone -acetaminophen 650 6 times a day and take tramadol 50 mg per day 2 tablets every 6 hours both for pain. I still hurt when the weather changes and feel I need a stronger medication but are scared to because of my liver. Don't know what to due. I am on disability and can not work

Take the Poll

Don't know what to do due to persistent pain.
  • Different med?
  • I don't what to do.
View Poll Results
davedsel responded:

You need to speak with your doctor and tell him/her that you are still in pain. You may need to see a pain management specialist that can offer treatments to help reduce your symptoms.

I pray you can get answers and relief soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.


dfromspencer responded:
I have to go with Dave on that, you need to speak with your primary care physician. Until you do get a Pain Management Specialist, your first and only choice is your PCP.

Talk to him/her about how the pain is effecting you now, and how the med's you take now, are just not strong enough for this pain! Ask them to help you, as you are still suffering intense pain.

No one should just suffer in silence, speak out, tell your doctor!

I wish you luck!!!


Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.