Skip to content
copying with fibro
kmc42 posted:
I just signed in, I have been fighting this thing called fibro for 14yrs. Doctors after doctors, feel like a bouncing ball. I'm in so much pain, my life is a sure challenge. I need to be able to talk with others in the same boat. How do YOU cope?

davedsel responded:
Hello.

I have been managing moderate to severe chronic pain for over 35 years. My conditions are listed in my story and include fibro. I work hard at daily focusing on the good in my life - the blessings - and trying to keep a positive attitude. It is not easy, but it can be done and we can rise above circumstances and enjoy life.

You may also want to post in the WebMD Fibromyalgia Community here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/fibromyalgia-exchange
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.