Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CHANGE OF MIND
ctbeth posted:
I'm not going to stop participating in this community because of the creepy anonymous cat troll.

Let us rise above the pitiful person who gets off on such stupidity.

davedsel2 responded:
I'm very happy to see that, Beth. Excellent plan.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

77grace responded:
Hi ctbeth ,
I'm glad to see that you are going to rise above all this insanity !I am not going to give them the satisfaction of anything else !
Take care ,
77grace

pieguy replied to 77grace's response:
Have to agree with you guys. That we need to stand united. Sorry that I ran away

fibrofran17 replied to pieguy's response:
Hi, as I mentioned in one of my communities yesterday I stayed pretty silent because of previous issues at another site similar to what's going on here with the creeps creeping in....no more.Let's stand strong and be ourselves and ignore perhaps the uglies and they'll get bored and move on for lack of attention.
Bless you all and be well,
fibrofran

meaningfulc1952 responded:
Hi ctbeth,
I have not been on here for a while., Could you explain what in the world you all are talking about? If not, I would appreciate some type of info. I normally post on here and have no idea
what is going on.

Thanks,
meaningfulc1952

davedsel2 replied to meaningfulc1952's response:
Beth was thinking of leaving the WebMD communities, but changed her mind and decided to stay. There has been an anonymous poster (aka "troll") coming on and attacking members and saying vile, vulgar things. They have not been on for a while and right now things are better.

WebMD no longer has moderators in their communities. Administration is monitoring the communities and eventually will delete posts that we report. I think they have seen the need to monitor more closely and address problems like this which is very good.

Blessings,

-Dave

meaningfulc1952 replied to davedsel2's response:
Hi davedsel12,

I just saw your reply today. I did not know that someone had been doing such awful things. I hope that they stay far away from here. We sure do not need this type of problem.

I don't always know that someone replied to my messages. A while back I always knew. Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

meaningfulc1952

davedsel2 replied to meaningfulc1952's response:
Hello meaningfulc1952.

It appears this forum troll has either given up or the account has been deleted or banned. Either way it is cyber bullying and I hope WebMD will no longer tolerate such behavior.

I hope everyone is having a blessed and thankful Thurwday.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

want to know if anyone has gone threw the pain im having
got a bulgin disc between c5 c6 pain goes form my neck all down my spain threw my back... the lower part of my back is swollen.... have ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.