Skip to content
need help ,too many headaches
77grace posted:
Hi,
I need some help !Lately I am having so many headaches its making me crazy !They are always in the back of my head,really in my neck and back of scull !
I have serious neck problems so I know the main cause just don't know why they are more frequent !
I feel discouraged and frustrated !I can't seem to break this cycle !Seems like months !!!!
Anyone relate??
Desperate , 77grace

davedsel2 responded:
Hello, Grace.

While I can't relate to the headaches, I can relate to relentless chronic pain and the associated frustration and discouragement. I fully understand what you are feeling.

My spinal conditions are worsened and I am trying to get my health insurance (a medicare advantage plan) to approve an MRI of my spine and hips. Recent x-rays have shown that I probably need a new right hip soon due to advanced osteoarthritis throughout my body.

I will be praying that you can find relief soon.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

myheart5 replied to davedsel2's response:
I am sorry and understand try botox I worked wonders for me it is a weird feeling to have just a headache not a migraine woo hoo I am so delighted so consider it please;) gl to u

myheart5 replied to davedsel2's response:
sorry dave I meant this for 77 grace n don't know how to edit this forgive me gl

annette030 replied to myheart5's response:
My heart5, if you press reply directly under Grace`s post it will say it is a reply to her and not to Dave.

Do not worry though, old timer`s will usually read all posts under their original post.

Take care, Annette

annette030 responded:
Grace, please discuss the increased frequency with whatever doctor cares for them in addition to the doctor who cares for the pain in your skull and neck. If they are different, of course.

Meanwhile, keep a journal, please include headaches, pain in your skull and neck, what helps, what does not help, etc. Details may be important, write them down.

Take care, Annette

PS-Always know you are a valued member of this community.

annette030 responded:
I forgot to tell you about the headache community here. I used to go there a lot. They had other good suggestions. You might go there, if you haven't already.

Take care, Annette

77grace replied to annette030's response:
Hi Annette030 ,
Thanks for the input ! Where do I find the headache community ??
Also thank you for the support here ,I was feeling a little lonely !
Take care ,77grace

77grace replied to myheart5's response:
Hi myheart15 ,
I did botox for about 10 years !!!!It was o.k. but did not help enough to put up with the side effects! I mostly liked the cosmectic effect!
77grace

77grace replied to davedsel2's response:
Hi davedsel12 ,
Thanks for your support !!
Sorry to hear that your condition is worse !Pain is so unfair and I know how frustrated you must be !!!
I will keep you in my prayers too !
Take care ,77grace

annette030 replied to 77grace's response:
It was listed as a Migraine Community I think.

Take care, Annette

davedsel2 replied to annette030's response:
Here is a link to the WebMD Migraines & Headaches Community: http://exchanges.webmd.com/migraines-and-headaches-exchange
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

annette030 replied to davedsel2's response:
Thanks, Dave. It has been a long time since I was there, I couldn't remember the name. They keep changing them, too.

Take care, Annette

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.