Skip to content
Chest pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hands tingly
beautifulbuffalo posted:
I have experienced chest pain on and off for the past 14 years. Nobody knows what it is. Just Monday I started experiencing the neck pain, shoulder pain and tingly hands. I just got out of the hospital and they don't know what it is and released me last night. The pain can be any place in the chest high and low. Went through to my back yesterday for the first time. I worry about all this because there is heart disease on my dad's side of the family. He is one of 13 kids and they all died of a heart attack before the age of 60 and some dropped dead in there 30's. My cardiologist says there is nothing wrong with my heart. So what is this pain. The only med I take is for High blood pressure. Has anybody heard of this and what might it be. I'm tired of Dr.s and ready to give up and let my life go in the direction that it's going in.
BB

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.