Skip to content
migraine
headache204 posted:
Recently, I've been experiencing excruciating pain during sex right as I'm about to climax. The pain is in the back of my head and I feel like my head is going to explode. I used to get migraines but haven't had one in years andthat is what it felt like. This has never happened to me before and I don't know what to do.

annette030 responded:
Talk to your doctor, he has heard it all. He will tell you when to take your migraine meds for best effect during these horrible headaches. What a downer they must be. You might need a new RX for the migraine rescue meds that worked the best.

Take care, Annette

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

a good doctor
My husband has had 2 back surgeries (L1,L2,L3 ruptured, no discs left. He is 37). The first was a failed laminectomy that caused even more ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.