Skip to content
i'm back!!!!
coyote50 posted:
Hi everybody!!!! I have not written for quite a while. Here is whats been going on. Since my last surgery back in November 2011 I was doing ok. The pain was never gone but I was able to get through it. I have change my eating habits to being mostly vegertarian with some fish eaten at times. I still do my yoga at least 5 to 6 days a week. Then a while back I started getting some more pain in my back and down my right leg. It seem to be getting worse and worse that I finally got a MRI to see what was going on. A couple days later my doctor called me personally which freaked me out because I knew it wouldn't be good news. It was'nt. Now I need a fusion at L3-4, L3 laminectomy, a facet cyst excision etc, etc, etc. I go for surgery May 21 and another 6 weeks or more of staying home. The one thing I will miss the most is doing yoga. In fact all the people that I take yoga with were surprise I was going in for back surgery. I feel yoga has giving me the balance and strength that I needed to get around. Just wanted to say hi to everybody and just give an update on my life.Wish me luck on my surgery and I will keep you all in touch on how it goes.Thanks, Kim

davedsel2 responded:
Hi, Kim. Welcome back.

Sorry you have to have surgery again. My thoughts/prayer will be with you. Please keep us updated.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

annette030 responded:
Hi, welcome back! I am so sorry you need yet more surgery. Please don't feel that you must be doing poorly to visit here, although I am sure when you feel good, you must have better things to do than come here.

Take care, Annette

ctbeth responded:
Hi Kim,

Nice to see you, and sorry that you'll be having more surgery.

I hope that you'll feel much better once it's all healed up.

Don't forget to visit this site and let us know how you are post op.

Best wishes and good luck,

Beth

77grace responded:
Hi Kim ,
It's really nice to hear from you again ,I just wish it was a different situation !
Sorry that you have to have a surgery like that and I hope all thing go good for you !I will pray for you too!
Take care 77grace

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Every Chronic Pain Patient Needs to READ THIS!!!
There is a group of thirty seven Doctors, Companies. and Researchers that are petitioning the FDA to change the labels on Opiates so that ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 50 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.