Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have a white pill with U17 on one side and clank on the other side oblong shape.
An_257470 posted:
I was taking Percocet 10/325 and my doctor changed them to this new pill with U17 imprinted on one side and blank on the other side. Is the still a percocet? generic name? please someone help me.
davedsel2 responded:
The best thing you can do is to call your pharmacist. They will know what they prescribed.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.


An_255813 responded:
y r u asking us?? doesn't the prescription bottle's label tell you what it is?? where did you really get this pill??
ctbeth responded:
I don't buy it, either.

If you're a pain management patient, your MD and you would discuss your meds.

If you had a prescription, the name of the med is on the bottle, and was on the Rx.

If you've been given a pill from a friend, that's you're business, but appealing to a pain management community to help you identify it, that's a different story.

Try not to kill yourself, ok?
cweinbl responded:
I think it's from a German U-Boat. But ask your pharmacist before you send it back to Europe.

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

want to know if anyone has gone threw the pain im having
got a bulgin disc between c5 c6 pain goes form my neck all down my spain threw my back... the lower part of my back is swollen.... have ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.