Skip to content
Can someone recommend a PMS doctor/clinic in North East Tennessee?
tam07 posted:
Maybe Kingsport or Bristol. This would be quite a drive for me but I have to do something soon.
I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy, RA, Severe Edema and Venous Insufficiency all in my feet and going up to my knees.
I have been been in tremendous pain for many years as I was diagnosed at age 37. I just don't think I can stand it anymore. It is no doubt interfering with every facet of my life and causing low quality of life.
I am never able to do things, simple things, that I used to do. I have 2 grandchildren and want to play with them and spend Quality time with them but my pain stops me from doing even that!!!
I live in a disabled housing unit and stay home 99.5 % of the time due to my pain.
I just thought maybe someone could help with a doctor's name or a clinic name in N.E. Tennessee. I live in S. W. Virginia and there is nothing where I live, it is way out in the boonies and the closest Larger City to where I live is across the state line in Tennessee.
Thanks so much in advance for any help.
Christian's Grammy

P.S. Just a thought for eveyone.... When I am feeling down and like no
one understands.... I always try to think about the fact that there are others out there who are in a much worse condition than myself.
It always makes me feel......... like I am not so alone:-)

annette030 responded:
I do the same thing when I have the blues.

Sorry, I live in Oregon and can't help you with any suggestions on doctors, we are not allowed to name doctors by name here anyway.

Take care, Annette

tam07 replied to annette030's response:
Thanks for replying anyway Annette. I apologize, I did not know we could not give a doctor or clinic name.
Thanks so much,

tuloud54 replied to tam07's response:
Hi there. Have you tried Google.I moved to Mesa,Az in Oct 2013 from Florida. Found a great doctor.Try Google and we all can pray you find just a little relief. Most of us here understand every word you say. Where else can we go to be understood? God speed and good luck. Tom

tam07 replied to tuloud54's response:
tuloud54,
Thanks so much for caring enough to give your advice. I will do
what you said.
Have a Blessed day,

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.