Skip to content
anyone know how to make a rice bag for pain
darwriggels posted:
when I first was told I have IC the IC insutut sent me a bear with a rice
bag in it I still have the bear but I lost the rice bag, you heat it in the micorwave and it helps with the bladder pain.
I have had this IC for more then 15 years there is no cure well that was what I was told but some days the pain gets bad I had to stop working because I was an cena and then I worked retail when I had to stop that
it led to major depression thanks for listing well sort of

blessedladyptl responded:
darwriggels, I am not sure what you're referring to. But, there is something I thought of and I'm going to share it on the outside chance that it may be of some help to you. I use a salt bag for sinus headaches. It works great and with no unpleasant medication side effects. You take a piece of flannel large enough to lay over your sinus area with about 1 1/2 inches on all sides. Then you sew three sides up and pour table salt in from the top and then sew the top up.When you need it you put it in the oven for a few mins to warm it up, then yo lay down and place it over your sinues. It also works great if you have a toothache that is caused by your sinuses and not your tooth.

I understand that what I mentioned and the info you're looking for isn't the same. But, maybe there is something about the two that are similiar

chochise63 replied to blessedladyptl's response:
Get a tube sock and fill it with long rice uncooked, not minute rice. Then tie the end shut. You can put it in the microwave for about 10 to 20 seconds and or until it is hot. Works wonderful.

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

tramodol
have taken tramadol several times...i have seen no benefits to this med...extremely weak pain med More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.