Skip to content
Pain Please Help
An_257705 posted:
Hello, I have been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen area. but the pain has been recent in the past 3 months. The pain is so bad when I walk for about no more then ten mins. the pain starts to spread to the right side of my kidney. I went to the hospital once because I thought I might of had a disease, but when I came back for my results I didn't have anything. so I took the meds they gave me and that was it for bacteria vagin. and a yeast infection. then almost two weeks later the pain came back again. it was worse, I could not sleep, laydown, or even walk I had to sit up in order to sleep, and somewhat that didn't even work. I'm not pregnant, and my menstrual cycles are always on time. I going to see an OBGYN next Tuesday.Can some one help me or give me an answer?

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.