Skip to content
pelvic pain
karrierae posted:
I am experiencing severe and chronic pelvic pain, that I believe is due to scar tissue caused by three surgeries, a hysterectomy, recital seal repair, and colon-prolapsed rectal wall repair. I will be seeing a chiropractor who specializes in scar tissue treatment, but it am wondering if anyone can offer words of wisdom. CT scans show no disease. kr
debhooper47 responded:
Hi my name is Debbie and I have suffered from chronic pelvic pain for 20 years. I had numerous surgeries and have scar tissue. I have also had nerves trapped within my scar. I have done pain mangement, surgery and acupuncture for my pain. I believe to try everything you can. There is relief out there. Good luck and I will be praying for you.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful