Wrist pains
An_244177 posted:
I've been having slight wrist pains for a few weeks now and haven't thought much of them but lately I have been getting a tingling sensation and pains when I twist my forearm certain ways. I am an overnight stocker as well and it hurts to carry heavy boxes with the arm. It's not enough pain to where I cry but enough pain for me to freeze in the middle of something I'm doing... It's difficult to explain... Please help with answers to this...
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

davedsel57 responded:
Unfortunately, it is both impossible and against the rules in all WebMD communities to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice. There are a number of conditions that could be causing your symptoms such as carpal tunnel or a pinched nerve. You need to see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

I pray you get the answers and relief you need soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello,

You really need to see your medical provider to start exploring what's going on for you, the sooner the better.

Let us know what they find out and you'll find a lot of support and insight here for you.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell