Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wrist pains
An_244177 posted:
I've been having slight wrist pains for a few weeks now and haven't thought much of them but lately I have been getting a tingling sensation and pains when I twist my forearm certain ways. I am an overnight stocker as well and it hurts to carry heavy boxes with the arm. It's not enough pain to where I cry but enough pain for me to freeze in the middle of something I'm doing... It's difficult to explain... Please help with answers to this...
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

davedsel57 responded:
Unfortunately, it is both impossible and against the rules in all WebMD communities to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice. There are a number of conditions that could be causing your symptoms such as carpal tunnel or a pinched nerve. You need to see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

I pray you get the answers and relief you need soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello,

You really need to see your medical provider to start exploring what's going on for you, the sooner the better.

Let us know what they find out and you'll find a lot of support and insight here for you.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.