Skip to content
Migraine meds for pain
Dot2Dot2Dot posted:
I have found that when I take my Migraine medication, it also relieves the rest of my pain where ever it is. Sometimes in desperation, I have taken (Maxalt) for my pain even without a Migraine. I do have odd Migraines in which I do not experience an aura (light or smell) and the primordial (if that's the right word could be considered the aura. From all the auto accidents I've been in, I have a lot of tissue & nerve damage on the left side on my neck & into my back. My pain will start there & move UP into my left side of my neck muscles, face, jaw, around the eye, forehead and base of skull. Ice packs help (I have enough I can wrap my head) I have special "ice packs" that stay cold for the 30 max minutes & then begin to warm to prevent damage. I bought these at a Chiropractic school's bookstore that is open to the public- less expensive & more choices.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!