Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
If you still need help
BBBrain posted:
Ive noticed that this was posted over a year ago.

If you still need help: there is a large possibility that you may be depressed. I would take the advice of your doctor and seek more information on how youre feeling. The lifestyle you currently are experiencing is no doubt very taxing. Please seek the services of a psychologist and a psychiatrist...you will leave appointments with these doctors with a new perspective. Your head will be clear and you'll have the confidence to starting living your life how you want to; basically without the stress as pain and just being able to enjoy your life.

I hope this helps!
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi BBBrain,

Thank you for looking in here and reaching out to another to help. You happened to start a new discussion rather than responding to another... did you intend your post for a particular person or situation?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Looks like you clicked on 'Post Now' rather than 'Submit' and started a new discussion. You may want to find the original discussion and reply correctly so we understand to what you are referring.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

davedsel57 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
LOL, Caprice - great minds do think alike!
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.