Skip to content
Try an Orthopedic Doctor or a neurosurgeon
billykurch posted:
This is a shot in the dark, but perhaps you should try talking either with an Orthopedic doctor or a neurosurgeon, either one could help you eliminate a number of possible problems that might be affecting you. Also, try and notice how any particular sitting or laying positions that either benefit or bother your condition. Keep a record of any times that you trip, feel very dizzy, if you have pain down the back of your legs. Note if there are any numbness also. But most importantly, "do this right away"! Your pain is a message, and when this message is sharp and hard, you need to act fast. Good luck
Was this Helpful?
7 of 19 found this helpful
_swank_ responded:
Are you trying to reply to someone?

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.