Skip to content
Pain
Anon_229981 posted:
I am starting a blog for anyone who has back pain or chronic pain like me. I am hopping to get alot of members and to create a place for support, ask questions and receive guidance from others that have been through this. Please everyone join so others can have these resources. The web address is http://painpartners.blogspot.com .

piggy80218 responded:
Hello,
I think your idea of starting a blog is great.
Myself, I have been in severe/chronic pain for 20 yrs.
Recently, had Major Back Surgery - the surgeoun put a brace in my back on 4 deg. disc's, and the fusions ( the fusions are the disc's ) grow into brace.
Still in severe pain and P.A. for my surgeon I think's I am faking pain. NO NO messing up my meds, more.
I am trying to write a Book. About my son who passed in 2002, and very medically invloved, due to lifting my son wrong due to my son going into a seizure. I then hired R.N.s
23 hrs. a day, because the pain I was in ,and going though so many differnt type of injections.
Anyway, I would be happy to join your blog w/ all my resorces, back - ground working children,young adults who were disablied, medically invloved , so much more , and became a foster parnet for high risk teens in my home. My son loved the teens he thought he had all sorts of brothers, etc. I am lokking for people who have had the same type of surgery I had, no one yet.
Thank you for letting me vent, and all the mis-spellings
Kelly, Denver, Co

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a married 43yr. old mother of 4, gramma of 5, living in Wash. state. I am pretty tired of the pain management game, and each new doctor tends to ...More

Helpful Tips

Naloxone ?Reboots? Opioid Pain-Relief System
Research has suggested potential benefits of using low-doses of the opioid antagonist naloxone to "reboot" the body's natural ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful