Skip to content
Pain
Anon_229981 posted:
I am starting a blog for anyone who has back pain or chronic pain like me. I am hopping to get alot of members and to create a place for support, ask questions and receive guidance from others that have been through this. Please everyone join so others can have these resources. The web address is http://painpartners.blogspot.com .

piggy80218 responded:
Hello,
I think your idea of starting a blog is great.
Myself, I have been in severe/chronic pain for 20 yrs.
Recently, had Major Back Surgery - the surgeoun put a brace in my back on 4 deg. disc's, and the fusions ( the fusions are the disc's ) grow into brace.
Still in severe pain and P.A. for my surgeon I think's I am faking pain. NO NO messing up my meds, more.
I am trying to write a Book. About my son who passed in 2002, and very medically invloved, due to lifting my son wrong due to my son going into a seizure. I then hired R.N.s
23 hrs. a day, because the pain I was in ,and going though so many differnt type of injections.
Anyway, I would be happy to join your blog w/ all my resorces, back - ground working children,young adults who were disablied, medically invloved , so much more , and became a foster parnet for high risk teens in my home. My son loved the teens he thought he had all sorts of brothers, etc. I am lokking for people who have had the same type of surgery I had, no one yet.
Thank you for letting me vent, and all the mis-spellings
Kelly, Denver, Co

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI, MY NAME IS CINDY AND I AM 55 YEARS OLD. SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER I HAVE SUFFERED WITH BACK AND LEG PAIN. IN 1999, I UNDERWENT MY 7th SPINAL SURGERY....More

Helpful Tips

Tips/Resources/Discussions/What's Happening Now
I would like to point out AS A TIP that the new layout that WebMD has adopted can become confusing, but keep coming back and check ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.