Skip to content
Costochondritis....
tardis10 posted:
Is there anything that help with the pain? I have 600mg ibuprofen and tramadol ( a few) ice just numbs it and heat just fades away. Any health remedies that can help with pain. I miss being active and sleeping good. The pain comes up randomly from dull aches to sharp pain that hurts when trying to breathe and just recently it lasted for 15 minutes. What can I do? I am 22 yrs old and I miss coaching and playing around with my younger sisters.

emkay912 responded:
Hi, Tardis.

I was given an Rx of Hyoscamine. You can look it up on Web MD to find out more. The sub-lingual are nice since you are releasing into blood stream quickly.

Thas med was most helpful when going through painful bouts of costo.

Good luck. Mary

Spotlight: Member Stories

Since my onset of chronic pain, just 4 years ago, I have experienced the selflessness of family, the kindness of many healthcare professionals, the tr...More

Helpful Tips

"What's Happening Now" VS "See all Discussions"
When you first visit this page, you are in the "What's Happening Now", which will display recent discussions AND tips. If you select the ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.