Skip to content
various mysterious ailments
An_240153 posted:
hello, i'm writing for help for my father. he has diabetes, which is mostly under control, but i'm writing for the other ailments he has that most doctors have written off as mysterious and no cure. he suffers from: tinnitus; leg cramps in his calves - only when driving; burning skin on his thighs, elbows and arms, due to taking Gavapentin (when the doctors thought he had neuropathy in his legs); and, pressure headaches - only on sides of his head. for the headaches, he can't take Excedrin because it gives him stomach problems. if anyone is also suffering from any of these or similar problems, please let me know how you are dealing with it. we are at the end of our rope! thanks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

"What's Happening Now" VS "See all Discussions"
When you first visit this page, you are in the "What's Happening Now", which will display recent discussions AND tips. If you select the ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.